Sunday, June 3, 2018

Gluten Free Reviews

About eight years ago now, two different doctors told me to go gluten-free. Doing so freed me from 98 percent of my migraines, cured my rosacea, and accidentally contributed to my weight loss.

I won't lie. I hate being gluten-free. HATE it. It has been time-consuming (mixing all those flours just makes me want to stick a fork in my eye), has taken up tons of space in my house, makes travel more difficult, and makes me feel like a pariah when I eat anywhere outside of my own home.

And I hate reading recipes online where I have to scroll 1,500 miles to get to the recipes, dodge pop-up ads, and close other ads as I scroll down to the recipe. I work outside the home, I have two little boys, a house, a husband, and just too little time to have any interest in website shenanigans.

So I'm going to start a project: I'm going to buy different gluten-free products and write my own personal reviews of them. I will also post recipes that in one way or another save me time.

I hope that these gluten free recipes will help you save time and save you from wasting expensive gluten free products. As of this writing (6-3-2018) I am not paid for these reviews, I pay for the products myself, and my reviews are not intended to endorse any one product. If that ever changes, I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment