Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cast of Characters

In this story of my Franco-American life, you'll want to know exactly who the nuts are in the mix.

Penelope 
That's me. The author of this blog, and a mother of three boys; two living, and one angel baby.

Pierre-Francois (PF) 
That's my husband. He's French. As in "import." And he's a keeper!

Mr. 10,000 Volts (Mr. 10Kv) 
That's our first-born son. If you didn't already guess, he has a LOT of energy.

Kerian 
That's our angel baby. You can read all about him here.

Sunshine Boy (SB)
That's our third-born son. He earned his nickname even before he was born. I heard the song, "Here Comes the Sun," by The Beatles, multiple times when I was pregnant with him. I heard it everywhere. In grocery stores. In the pharmacy. At the doctor's office. I took it as a sign that he would be the sunshine through our tears.

These are of course pseudonyms. And if you can figure out why I chose Penelope, please do feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment